Monday, October 02, 2006

A Quick Report

Finished! Just call me a marathoner.

Sonya and I finished together - I felt good and strong. Sonya had some difficulty with cramping in her calves and shin from about mile 9 on, but stuck with it and finished. Oh, and she had a cold too - she is one tough woman! We were thrilled to cross that finish line together.

Chip time: 6:08:31

I'll post more later, and pictures too. I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see the pictures of my left foot... Oh, and I forgot to mention meeting Joe, Sarah, Bella and Olga for dinner on Saturday - it was great fun.

I've gotta get to work, more later...

13 comments:

psbowe said...

Job well done to the whole gang! I saw two on Front Ave, I was about mile 10 and 8 for you, tried waving at you, you two were in the zone...you both look pretty strong! :)

Congratulations! It was absolutely wonderful to meet you too Sat evening!

Wes said...

Wooo hoooooooo! Marathoner indeed! I was searching through the rolls trying to find all the Michelles :-) Get some rest after work and get on that report. Where's Rob when you need him?!

Flo said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all the gory ;) details.

D said...

sending a BIG CONGRATULATIONS MARATHONER your way....Awesome. Well done, Michelle - you made it!

olga said...

Yeah, Michelle, you are a marathoner!

Ryan said...

Virtual high fives....Congratulations Michelle!!

Thomas said...

I already found your result on the official page - C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!

When's your next marathon?

Run Momma Run said...

Congrats marathoner!!! I can't wait to hear the whole race report.

runliarun said...

Simply beautiful.

mtnrunR said...

Well done!!! Have a bowl of ice cream to celebrate!
tom

Sarah said...

Way to go Michelle (and Sonya)! You're a marathoner! Woohoo! It was great meeting you. Looking forward to reading the full report.

susie said...

Yay, yay, yay. You must be feeling mighty fine!! Way to go Michelle

Annette said...

Congrats, you marathoner, you! Can't wait to hear the details. :)